cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect App - hub not found

notdodgy
Up to speed

It was working earlier but now the connect app cannot see the hub.

My phone is definitely connected to the hub.

Screenshot_20220920-231212_Virgin Media Connect.jpg

Also tried the app on a chromebook tablet and that reports the same error.

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately this seems to be a common issue with the app.  Apparently a full hub reboot generally resolves it but that isn't a particularly appealing option given the length of time the process takes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi notdodgy, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with connecting your Hub to the app. 

Have you been able to do this since your last post to us? If not, can you please confirm if you have completed the Hub reboot?

Also, can you please check and ensure both the device and app have completed all available updates.

Thanks, 

Nat

@Natalie_L I eventually got it to work again on my phone after rebooting both router and phone.

It still seems intermittent in that sometimes I need to close the app and try again several times.

Odd that it suggests it a wifi issue when it's vlear the phone is connected. (Youvcan log intobthe router using a browser).

Chrome tablet will not connect - gave up on that.