cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect App can't find Hub3 - Oops something went wrong our end

TonyY11
Tuning in

VM connect app can’t find my hub 3 and says oops something went wrong on our end. It was fine a week ago but now can’t see my devices ect.

can anyone help please 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

15 REPLIES 15

Hi there @JohnGW75, thanks for reaching out to us and welcome back to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Connect app.
All the updates have been done so it should work, may I ask what device you are using and we can get some assistance on the matter.

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am having the same problem (see https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Hub-5-amp-Virgin-Media-Connect-App/td-p/5...)

I assumed it was due to the change to the Hub 5 (I had SH 3 before and it all worked fine), but perhaps the change of hub is coincidence and something actually went wrong around the change-over date - my hubs were swapped on the 7th Oct 2022

My Broadband Ping - My VM Connection

Hi Schmill, 

Thanks for posting about the issues you are having. 

I've just replied to your thread here: Hub 5 & Virgin Media Connect App

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I’m getting this issue as well with our app. Could you please include my account in the investigation. 

JohnGW75
On our wavelength

The issuse with connect app have been going on for over a year that know of, more often than not it doesn't work right.

Hi DanielDeane,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're also having some issues with the app.

My colleague has posted some useful information here if you're able to take a look?

Alex_Rm