cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect App can't find Hub3 - Oops something went wrong our end

TonyY11
Tuning in

VM connect app can’t find my hub 3 and says oops something went wrong on our end. It was fine a week ago but now can’t see my devices ect.

can anyone help please 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the additional information TonyY11, have you installed any software updates for iOS in that time? Do you get any specific error messages or is it just the Oopps message?

Can you confirm the Connect App version you're currently running?

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @tony11, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issue with the Hub 3 and Connect App seemingly not currently being in sync.

Can you try a pin hole reset on the Hub 3 to see if this can then be picked up by the router?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I’ve rebooted, reset and deleted and downloaded app but still have orange triangles on my hub and 3 pods. Error message reads oops something went wrong our end.

Thank you for letting us know @TonyY11.

Just to confirm, do you get this issue when using the app on multiple devices? What device are you testing this on? Is the system up to date? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for reply Akua.

I presume system is up to date, I’m using my iPhone which was working fine with the app until about a week ago. My Wi-Fi seems fine in the house and by the looks of the speeds in different rooms the pods seem to be working also.

it’s just the app has stopped connecting to hub and pods.

kind regards 

Tony

Thanks for the additional information TonyY11, have you installed any software updates for iOS in that time? Do you get any specific error messages or is it just the Oopps message?

Can you confirm the Connect App version you're currently running?

Rob

Up to date with iOS software. But still get oops something went wrong our end. I know everything is working fine because I get super speeds everywhere. It’s just app not syncing properly.

cheers Robert

I may of updated iOS in that time can’t remember the timings.

Hi TonyY11, 

Thanks for coming back to us and keeping us updated on things. 

Currently we have a known error with some of the data in our systems that is causing the app to fail but we are investigating this and feeding the examples we pick up from the Community to the Connect App development team. I've added your details to the list of affected users. 

Once we have any update on this, we'll let you know. 

Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

JohnGW75
On our wavelength
The app developers claim the connect app works with all vm hubs and WiFi pods, I've been unable to use it with hub 3, 4 and now 5 and its beyond a joke, everyone on tech support claim there's no issues, yet this post claims there's a know issue which has been going on for well over 12 months