cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion with moneysupermarket deal

Sylar1092
Tuning in

Hi guys so I just saw this deal at moneysupermarket where they said I would get M100 for 24 pounds per month and a 100 pound amazon gift card. 

But then I clicked on it and it shows me the broadband plus volt which is like 34 pounds and I don't want that and its the main thing that shows up first so I would guess that's what I have to buy? We went from 24 to 35? 

I decided to check the email sent by the promotion and it said that I had to buy M100 broadband only deal, which is something like 40 or 50 pounds, but again it says it will be 24 pounds. 

I tried going on broadband and phone line, which was 23 pounds, something closer to 24 pounds, but as the email said I had to buy broadband only or else I wouldn't qualify. 

Someone please enlighten me and tell me how 24 became 35 and how 24 became 40/50 pounds. Thanks. 

Screenshot_2022-07-17-22-42-11.png

Screenshot_2022-07-17-22-42-36.png

Screenshot_2022-07-17-22-44-16.png

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ti that site and clicked the link. It worked for me. Just ignore the stream option and on the next page it shows the £24 deal, free connection and affiliate deal enabled   
clear your cookies and retry. 

if I were you id look for a deal with line credit instead as the gift card cant be claimed till after 120 days

I'm so Confused why can everyone use those deals properly and open them from that website but when I try It doesn't work? When I click on it I just get the main page of virgin media and even if I choose any broadband contract I still get the instalation fees, I don't get how everyone else can just click the link and it works for them. When I click the link it sends me to the Virgin Volt page, not to the deal I was shown. 

Guys nevermins it was my browser oh my god. My browser wasn't letting me access it properly, I tried another browser and it worked fine and it showed me the actual deal.