cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cone NAT

Andrew3111
Just joined

Hi, 

I have spoken to Xbox Technical Support who said I should get in contact with you. 

I need port 88 (UDP), port 3074 (UDP and TCP), Port 53 (UDP and TCP), Port 80 (TCP), Port 500 (UDP), Port 3544 (UDP), Port 4500 (UDP) opening because I keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live. 

I have rang you, used the live chat, logged into my router and more and absolutely nothing has been helpful. Your technical team was not qualified and refused to put me through to someone who knows about the ports. Please contact me at [removed] on WhatsApp when you have resolved this.

Kind regards,
Andrew

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
If VM didn't make the hub easy for you then I guess they have failed.

You likely only need to port forward 3074 to your xbox LAN IP which you should know.

You can look at getting your own router with 1Gb ports to support your needs with the hub in modem mode
---------------------------------------------------------------

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Andrew3111,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your ports, have you been able to get this resolved with the help of @legacy1?

Unfortunately we cannot contact you on WhatsApp from here and dont have access to WhatsApp messaging nor can we arrange any contact via that platform, if you wish to speak to the team via WhatsApp, you can contact us on 0730 532 7112.

Regards,

Steven_L