cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer issue

Dibdobs25
Tuning in

Landline issue has been fixed today but now have issue with computer. Need an engineer to resolve this please

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Dibdobs25 wrote:

Landline issue has been fixed today but now have issue with computer. Need an engineer to resolve this please

What is the computer issue you are experiencing?

Not connecting to Wi-Fi. The engineer said that our phone had to now be connected to the router.

the router had been in the bedroom with the computer, but has now been brought downstairs so that the phone could be in the living room.

Hi Dibdobs25,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband service. 

I have taken a look on our side and I am unable to see anything that could be causing this issue.

Can you please confirm if you are still having the issue?

^Martin

I have a patch over my eye, I see no issues !

Apart from the engineer has relocated the Hub from where the customer was using it with a computer to make the engineers life easy for connecting a telephone !

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Dibdobs25.

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind if I took a look at this for you. 

From what you have advised, It would be possible get the Hub back in the Bedroom and connect an extension socket for the phone.

That way the services remain the same as they were.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L