cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

SJ23
Joining in

Logged a complaint last week as faulty hub and had terrible wi-fi for months. Had a text message from complaints team with a message saying they had phoned me! (I had no missed calls?). Said to call back on 0345 454 1111. Unbelievably there is no option for the complaints team on this line and nobody can transfer you! HOW CAN I PHONE THE COMPLAINTS TEAM??

6 REPLIES 6

Portery
Fibre optic

Because you received that text it will put you through to a resolve agent you will be put through to an agent that will help you close your case

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Parking the complaint for the moment....

What indicates that the Hub is "faulty"? It might be a network connectivity issue or just poor wifi signal.

Can we check… are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection/Hub related?

What Hub model is it? What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens if a Hub3 is the base light a steady white(ish) or flashing green?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

problem is that it doesn't put me through to anyone just the normal options with no options for the complaint department

Hi SJ23,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you haven't been able to sperak to us in regards to a complaint about you Hub possibly being faulty and that your WiFi hasn't been great, in regards to the complaint, the team will try to call back, we would advise you to check all your contact details are up to date, you can do this Via My Preferences on your Online Account.

Coming back to your Router/ WiFi issue, so we can get a better idea of what is going on and try to help further, please can you and the questions above from jbrennand.

Regards

Paul.

HJB07
Joining in

I have had terrible service and also have struggled to get through to complaints.  I eventually managed to log complaints through the App.  Still in a bit of a battle with them.  I've been told my property is the issue, even though engineers have told me it is the connection TO my house.  I am livid that I'm now expected to pay for a booster when I shodul have the service I signed up for.  Nobody says you need to be within a specific distance form your hub to get a signal.  And my son's room is right next to the hub and HE has problems with it dropping too.  Phone calls often go in circles - vefore and after you've got through, which is a feat in itself.  My partner asked for their complaints policy - to be told they don't have one! Unbeleivable.  And they won't release me from my contract without a charge.  Shocking.  I wouldn't reccommend VIrgin to anyone,

Hi HJB07,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a poor experience, and for the issues you've had with your broadband. We'd love to help.

I'll pop you over a private message now so I can take your details. You can find my message over at the purple envelope 😊

Thanks!

Beth