cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Willo1231
Joining in

Twitter referred me here.

They said someone would sort out my complaint. No one at Virgin is interested.

My complaint ref is C-0607212117.

My wifi has been horrendous since March 2019!!!!

Please address my complaint.

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you say your WiFi is horrendous, can you provide some more details? Virgin supply a broadband connection and a free router - so WiFi issues are outside their direct control, and any testing should always be done over an Ethernet wired connection.

When you say "no one at Virgin is interested", I presume that relates to your not being satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, but can you explain a bit more? If you have a complaint ongoing & unresolved after 8weeks, or deadlocked before then, you can escalate to industry-arbitration CISAS.

Having said that, the forum team can often resolve issues quicker than going down that road - if they have some details to go on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

CISAS rules are that customers must escalate the case to CISAS within twelve months of the company admitting that it can't or won't resolve a complaint to the customer's satisfaction.  Whilst the application of that rule is slightly flexible, and without a formal statement of deadlock it might be argued the 12 month clock never even starts ticking, but even so, @Willo1231 might want to contact CISAS quickly to check if they can escalate the original complaint.

Assuming the staff don't leap in and sort out a resolution.  

Thanks for the reply.

Wifi began dropping in and out in March 2019. Recently become unusable.

Engineer came out about 6 weeks ago and diagnosed a cable fault in the street.

3 further engineers have been out, but the the cable has still not been replaced. They just turn up at random with no communication from Virgin. 

I complained officially and all they did was reply by email saying 'referred to self care'. They did not address any points I raised in my complaint.

Since then, still no communication back from Virgin.

Its getting beyond silly now.

Cheers.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is it your WiFi that's dropping out? That's a router issue if so.

Or your broadband? Do you have a BQM running? Free, runs 24/7 and monitors your connection to provide excellent diagnosis of line issues.

Other posts have already covered the complaints process.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Willo1231, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community, 

I have located your account and can see there are some stability issues and your power levels need looking at too and requires a tech visit, I can get this booked in for you and will pop you over a PM asking for some details

Zoie