Menu
caroletay156
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint No COM102881685

I am the next door neighbour of ********** and have had exactly the same issues plus the fact  I work from home, writing as a freelance journalist for various websites.  I have not been able to carry out even half of my workload as I have had to hotspot from my phone.  I have been with yourselves for 23 years and have been stressed up to my eyeballs at not being taken seriously.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint No COM102881685

@ModTeamcan you remove personal information from above

@caroletay156

These are community forums, to get an update on your complaint you need to follow the complaints procedure.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint No COM102881685

@caroletay156 wrote:

I am the next door neighbour of ********* and have had exactly the same issues plus the fact  I work from home, writing as a freelance journalist for various websites.  I have not been able to carry out even half of my workload as I have had to hotspot from my phone.  I have been with yourselves for 23 years and have been stressed up to my eyeballs at not being taken seriously.

If you work from home, do you have a business account then ? 

If not and you want help on this "help forum", you will need to post up exact details of you system, devices, etc.,  and the problems you are experiencing.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos