Menu
Highlighted
alanch610
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Communication

Can anyone tell me how your supposed to get in touch with customer services trying to report a continuing fault tried web chat not working for at least a week called customer service first call was so noisy I am sure she was in the market shopping it was very hard to understand her and be understood very unprofessional just now tried again got part way through the automated service which is over complicated and was cut off.

For a communications company the communication is very poor

Do you think I should write a letter and send it snail mail

0 Kudos
SickTrickzHD
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Communication

To be completely honest with you we have had had no internet for 2 days and we have tried calling the customer service number which was no help whatsoever, sat on the phone for a total of 3 hours trying to fix but they don’t know what they’re doing, tried the chat and no response. So to be completely honest the communications for Virgin are a load of rubbish. Even considering cancelling and going back to sky, so not really the answer you’re looking for but to say be prepared to be waiting a lot of time

0 Kudos
alanch610
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trouble is I know what the problem is the engineer called last week told me the cable delivering the service it not up to it and needs replacing so he fitted a booster to help but its not much better

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to hear about this alanch610,

I've located your details and I can see that you've since had an engineer visit.

How have things been for you since?

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos