cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coax cable replacement

chiviv
Joining in

How do I book an appointment to have internal cables shorten/relocated and old outside box (white)  replaced?

11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In normal times, you'd call VM and arrange a non-fault engineer visit at £99.

In the current climate, these visits are not being arranged - home engineering visits are being limited to single-room installs and fault-fixes only. Your request is neither, so at the moment this can't be done.

You can check for updates on this policy at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chiviv,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer non-essential engineering visits. This is to protect our customers and our staff. We will be happy to take a look into this once things have eased.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

Back in April I was told that, due to the pandemic, non-fault engineer visits could not be arranged.

This should be possible now.... How do I book an appointment to have internal cables shorten/relocated and old outside box (white)  replaced?

Thanks,

Chiara

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @chiviv.

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the delay with getting this job booked.

We can get this arranged but it would cost £99 to complete, if you are okay with this I can private message you and get this booked?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello,
thank you for your reply.
Yes, please! Do email me here to arrange an appointment.
Best,
Chiara

Please contact me at my private email address to arrange an appointment.

Chiara

@chiviv wrote:
Hello,
thank you for your reply.
Yes, please! Do email me here to arrange an appointment.
Best,
Chiara

Hi the forum person will not email you they will private message you on the forum as stated.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @chiviv.

Please look out for my private message at the top right of your page, it will be a purple envelope 🙂

Look forward to speaking with you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@chiviv wrote:

Please contact me at my private email address to arrange an appointment.

@chiviv 

In the top-right corner of your forum screen, there's a plum-coloured envelope symbol which is where your private messages are notified. When a PM is received, you can click on this to read your PMs. These messages are private between yourself and forum staff, and is how they will communicate with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks