Menu
samuele156
Tuning in
Message 21 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Re: Closing account without paying a penalty

No errors shown anywhere, the connection symbol on the bottom right of the laptop does not indicate anything at all on this laptop, while on the other one it disconnects without any error. You just have to login again.

I could not see any difference with the lights, but it's very quick and I may have not spotted that.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 22 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Are you using the correct socket on the Hub, and does the light next to it light up when you plug in the cable?

Only the first one operates in modem mode.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
samuele156
Tuning in
Message 23 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Yes, it was working fine. I had connection and I was using it, but as usual I had the 5/6 seconds disconnection. The lights worked, I also tested all of them with a customer service agent via phone and they work correctly.

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 24 of 25
Flag for a moderator

i think the word "disconnection" is what is confusing matters here.
it doesn't sound like a disconnection to me, if it was then you'd see the light on the front of the hub change change to signify a disconnection.
0 Kudos
samuele156
Tuning in
Message 25 of 25
Flag for a moderator

The correct word could be timeout, I believe, since it's the word that the engineer used when he came here.

Just to explain, if I am playing Apex I get the red disconnection symbol on my screen and everything is stuck.

I do not know how to call it, but the effect is a disconnection, a freeze, stuck, I do not know how to explain myself more than this 🙂

How would you call it? Maybe you can help VM staff to do something, since they have no idea how to fix it.

0 Kudos