cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking noise from Hub4

Rammstein94
On our wavelength

Reading similar posts I actually thought this was just something the router did because ours has done it since the day we had it. It's a fast clicking/ticking sound, like hundreds of clicks per minute.

Its driving us mad. It's so loud that with the kitchen door open we can hear the router (which is behind the TV in the corner with plenty of space around it) clicking constantly, it's even louder than the fridge humming from the kitchen. 

I honestly thought it was just something we'd have to get used to but today when the house was empty it just drove me mad and made me investigate it on here. Seems a problem that needs fixing.

We've switched it off and on, turned it upside down and put it in different places but its just the same still. It sounds like it's the fan inside or just the electrical circuits, but it's not right at all.

Please can you help. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like a faulty fan. 

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Rammstein94, thanks for your post.

I can see that you've contributed to a thread elsewhere, where the same issue was reported and you were contacted by a member of our team who has helped you with this.

Do please update us with how that's gone and if we need to issue further input, we will be free to do so.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn