cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change frequency band Hub3

KB_01
Joining in

Virgin media connect app used to allow advanced settings options to amend the frequency band to the hub3 router, I.e. change to run in either 2.4ghz or 5ghz only or run as dual band. It seems the app has been updated and now I can no longer change these settings? App just says my network is optimized and that's that??? I tried to access hub settings online via IP address but it wants a password, I've not set up a password for this, so I've assumed it's the password on back of the hub, that allows network access, but it keeps saying password wrong? No option to reset or change password either via this method, so am I missing something from within the app or what?? Was speaking with Virgin via Twitter and they just directed me here, to ask the community, so frustrating...!!!

1 REPLY 1

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There should be two passwords on the back of the hub 1) for the WiFi SSID and 2) the hub admin one.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2