Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Chances of getting VM in my street?

I’ve just recently moved into a house, and unfortunately, Virgin doesn’t cover my street at the moment. I’m super disappointed by this, as I’ve been a Virgin customer in the past and was looking forward to being one again! BT/Sky/Talk Talk are in the area with subpar speeds of 20mb ish download. I’ve taken a look at the surrounding area and where is covered by Virgin, the nearest street is 0.9 miles away. I’m quite surprised it isn’t in my area, the street I live in is surrounded by 3 estates with hundreds of houses on each. In other words, plenty of potential customers! I have already signed up for cable my street, but wanted thoughts and opinions on how likely it is Virgin will come to my area given how many people live here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chances of getting VM in my street?

Depends how many others request it as well

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I joined a community group for where I live and apparently a lot of people have signed up to cable my street in the surrounding area, and have been for a few years but have yet to hear anything. Can this be chased up at all or is it just a case of keeps fingers crossed and wait? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wouldnt bother. They cba fixing a simple fault let alone cabling your street

0 Kudos