Menu
Craigbaugh
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant get any channels or broadband

Can anybody help me. I've been trying to get through to virgin all day to no avail. 

On sunday afternoon my screen came up with an error code C133. I can't fix this error myself and got in touch with virgin who after keeping me on hold couldn't help me and that an engineer would be out. I then recieve a message saying the engineer has been put on hold whilst they investigate the problem there end. Then today engineering work has been carried out and I'm still without broadband and TV channels. Somebody help before I put both of thsee boxes in the bin 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get any channels or broadband

Have you checked for info on “known network faults”?
As well as trying the “check service,” weblink (at the top of this forum board), there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) - that may give you more info.
If nothing shows on there call it in again and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible, get a fault reference number so you can track it easier with the VM staff on here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.