cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant connect no IP address

Sparky89
Joining in

Somebody please help! I have had no Internet via ethernet or wifi for 2 days. It says No ip address found. I have phoned virgin multiple times and they said all my devices are connected and there isnt an issue their end but although the devices are all connected the internet is not working at all and the IP address message is displaying on ALL devices, tv, games console, mobiles, tablets, computer the lot. Im running it at the moment from my mobile phone hotspot but its rinsing my data and cant get an engineer out till next wednesday. Please there has to be a soloution??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

g0akc
Problem sorter

Connect to your hub at 192.168.0.1 if you can - what does the status show?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

g0akc
Problem sorter

Connect to your hub at 192.168.0.1 if you can - what does the status show?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it is indeed complete loss of service remember that there is a compensation scheme too https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

Thankyou for the information. That shall help with the extra data im having to use. X

Says there is no problem. But i am still without internet on wired and wireless devices with all saying no ip address found. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless you phone up or resister on the web site you will not get compensation. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi @Sparky89,

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having ongoing issues with your service.

I have had a look at our systems and I can see you have been in contact with our team recently to resolve this. Have the issues been going post your appointment? Do you need any further help? 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs