cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access Router settings

Ed73Wilson
Tuning in

The online help says go to this page and enter the settings password from the bottom of my Hub 3.0 router which ive done and it doesn't work?

It did start with a different page and asked for a username and autofilled my email? can't get back to that page now.

Cleared history and cache still not working, used other browser still not working.

Cant get hold of anyone from virgin at all ever. Customer Service is the worst in the industry. 

We've had constant issues with connection and speed nothing ever close to what was advertised or stated as what we are getting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

The router settings are on 192.168.0.1

What do you get loading that page?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

hi it just asks for my password which is the settings password on the bottom of my router which doesnt work!

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 22.09.26.png

Like this

Do a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub