Menu
1stch0ice
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot order plume

Hi,

My daughter is a primary teacher trying to broadcast lessons from home, trouble is her room is a blackspot according to Virgin Connect app. It suggests that I need the intelligent wifi  pack / plume but when I try to order it says the service is not available to me ?  

I am on the ultimate oomph package and thought this was included in the package, 

My account number is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] area 20 . Russell Dennis

Can you help in finding out why I cannot get it , tried ringing several times but had to give up due to being on hold for over an hour each time.

Many thanks in advance

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot order plume

Why not get a better wireless router with 1Gb ports and use the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There are reports of it being out of stock and supplies not being refreshed until March. 

you have to call in to order them, but it is likely to be futile given the above.

if your need is urgent, you should consider purchasing your own wireless equipment, per the previous response.

0 Kudos
1stch0ice
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for removing info - silly mistake !

0 Kudos