cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to app

fowlersleftboot
Joining in

Trying to connect to virgin media connect.  Following instructions but I keep receiving this message despite rebooting hub several times.  App used to work fine

i have removed hive, and the bypass connectors 

please help 

8CE97E29-002F-4D51-AD00-F15C3FF5B2B6.png

9 REPLIES 9

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

There’s no legitimate reason to use the connect app other than to setup the public Wifi hotspots 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What Hub model is it and have you had it changed recently?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks.  I used to be able to monitor what devices were pulling on the two different frequencies?  Is this now accessible elsewhere? 

Hi - it’s hub 3.  No changes recently, used to be able to see which devices were pulling on what frequencies but can no longer do so 

Use the hub admin pages

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Sorry - how do I do that pls? 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In your browser’s URL box type in http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.100.1 - (if in modem mode) - and hit return. On the first page up Login with the settings password (not the wifi one) and navigate around to find the pages that contain the info you want to see and alter. Make changes and dont forget to click apply changes or save them before leaving the page

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Perfect.  Thank you so much for the help 👍

Hi @fowlersleftboot thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Judging by your last post, do you consider your issue to be resolved?  Thanks to our fantastic community.

Regards

Lee