cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into hub

Panda99
On our wavelength

Mu smart tv stopped connecting to Virgin hub today and green lights have been flashing. Tried to go on to my hub online using 192.168.0.1 but it would not accept password. I tried it on my phone. Will try charging tablet. Anyone else had problems? 

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You don’t need a password to sign into your hub to get a lot of information.

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page http://www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker although this only covers large outages.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Panda99, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue getting your TV connected to the WiFi. 

Checking things this end I can see all is looking great in terms of the Hub itself. The power and signal levels are all optimal and there are no faults affecting you. 

I can see a number of devices connected through the WiFi. Have you since been able to get your TV to connect? 

If not, but it's working on other devices then it's possible the issue is with the TV itself. If this is the case, you may find it helpful to speak to our Gadget Rescue team. You can read more about them here

Pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Panda99
On our wavelength

I tried quite a few times to wirelessly connect yesterday. Wireless connection was sporadic, so I put a ether net cable in. Will try again tomorrow, as its quite time consuming, trying and failing to connect. So time will tell... Thank you 

Hi Panda99, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Did you get a chance to try things last night? When connecting an ethernet cable, be sure to reboot the hub after you've connected it to allow things to connect properly 🙂 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs