cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to Hub via App or online.

Tangerinetwirly
Joining in

I paused the WiFi to my daughter's laptop yesterday through the app. Then discovered I couldn't unpause it through app. So I tried to sign into Hub 4 online but all I get is a blank white page. The app won't connect to Hub any more either, says it can't find it. I have rebooted hub several times and did a reset. But has made no difference.

36 REPLIES 36

Tangerinetwirly
Joining in

IMG_4040.jpeg

Tangerinetwirly
Joining in

IMG_4039.png

Tangerinetwirly
Joining in

IMG_4041.png

Client62
Hero

Read this forum it is a very common problem.

I have read the forum and none of the answers help. I can't get connected to my Hub 4 so there's no way for me to re-enable paused devices. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Others have found that a factory reset does fix this problem, but it does have to be done properly.

After holding in the reset button for 60 seconds you must leave the Hub alone to reset in its own time. If you disturb the power or connections it won't work. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Client62
Hero

Customers are reporting this issue on a daily basis.

To avoid a run around from Support, turn the Hub 4 off and then call in reporting it as totally failed.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Which is fine if you can do without broadband until the technician arrives. 

Or are you suggesting turning it on again after making the call? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Client62
Hero

The latter.