cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access hub 4 settings or vm connect app

Ryanevans
Tuning in

Well looks like I'm in the same boat, contacted support yesterday to get some Wifi Pods, was asked to download the connect app to test speed and screenshot, after a while of failing I was then told due to me having a Hub 4 this wouldn't work and to use speedtest.net by that point I have already bricked my router and now can no longer access the Web UI, How am I suppose to setup the Wifi Pods when they arrive if the Hub 4 doesn't work with the app?

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Customers with a Router mode Hub 4 report when the http://192.168.0.1/ admin menu fails  (enter Hub password see a blank screen), the VM Connect app stops connecting and all VM Pods go offline.

With the current software version Hub 4 only appear stable in Modem mode.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ryanevans, thank you for your post.

The Virgin Media Connect app is available to anyone with a Hub 3, 4, or 5. 

What's happening exactly when you try to access it? Are you getting any error codes or messages?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your support @Client62 👍

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

When trying to connect to the Hub 4 through the Connect App, it says We can't find your Hub, I see a lot of other people on this forum have this issue with the Hub 4 so it doesn't seem it is compatible with it, also since trying the Connect App I get the blank white screen when going to 192.168.0.1 after entering the password as Client62 has said.

Client62
Legend

Contact VM and ask for the defective Hub 4 to be replaced.

Hi Ryanevans,

So I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm