cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access betting app

tillyandmo
Dialled in

For some reason I cannot get on my betting app over mobile data or if using different wifi for example my parents.

it works fine at home with my wifi on but as soon as I leave the house it stops working and says I'm in another country can anyone help.

I have switched of the parental settings and it has made no difference.

45 REPLIES 45

Hey Slam13,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with accessing betting apps, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Brecks1310
Joining in

I'm having the same issue. Unable to access a betting app, just on my WiFi. Please help 

Hi Brecks1310,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been facing issues accessing a betting App, have you been able to change the settings via Web Safe?

Regards

Paul.

Yeah I've tried and it makes no difference unfortunately.  The app is called OLBG. It works on other WiFi when I'm somewhere else and works fine on mobile data. Just won't work on my home broadband. Was on the phone today with virgin media for 40 minutes but no joy. Hope you can help 

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Change DNS on your device

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks ive tried this and still the app won't load on my virgin home WiFi.