cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access betting app

tillyandmo
Dialled in

For some reason I cannot get on my betting app over mobile data or if using different wifi for example my parents.

it works fine at home with my wifi on but as soon as I leave the house it stops working and says I'm in another country can anyone help.

I have switched of the parental settings and it has made no difference.

45 REPLIES 45

Screenshot_20220409-191322_My Virgin Media.jpg

Screenshot_20220409-192407_Chrome.jpg

On the mobile data side, after changing the "parental control" in your mobile account - your phone will need to be restarted.  Maybe try turning "parental control" on, restart phone, then turn "parental control" off and restart phone again.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.

I have just tried this and it's still the same

Hey @tillyandmo,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to access your betting app, I have looked into this further and can see that there is some content control showing as active on our system. I would be able to remove this but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @tillyandmo.

I have now removed the content control setting, please can you try to access your betting apps now and let me know if that has changed anything.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes thank you it now works

Hi @tillyandmo,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this is all sorted and resolved for you now.

Please do let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I'm having the same issues and cant even alter the parental settings via the mobile app :{

Hi @Lelli, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I can see from another thread, that you've confirmed to my colleague that this issue is now resolved.  Thanks for doing so. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R