cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log in to Virgin Connect App

kjb6372
On our wavelength

Hi. unable to log in to the Connect App, says unknown email. Try registering my email but says already in use. Try forgot email, fill in details, account number etc then a list of emails on the account comes up, click on the one it says is not known & still can't log in. Any ideas..Thnx..

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The connect App has recently become "buggy" after upgrading its firmware. It may relate to that.

Note the number of new threads on here complaining of the App issues.. >10 today alone.

A VM person will respond here in a day or two and comment on what you can try.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kjb6372, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We apologise for the issues with the Connect App, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please try removing the app and the app data from your handset and downloading it again?

Also, can you please confirm that you have registered for an online account with us? 

Thanks, 

Nat

kjb6372
On our wavelength

Hi, removed app & cashe etc,stil no joy. Yes I have registered, but to check I tried to log in again but am told this email is in use, go to forgot log in & one of the emails it tells me my family has with virgin is my email, but still can't use it as it says it's not a valid email..

Hey kjb6372, thank you for reaching out and letting me know this.

Okay we are going to need to raise an IT ticket for you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?