cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log Into Hub 3.0

zShinra
Settling in

Every time I try to log into my Hub 3.0, I get the following error:

"Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later."

There is nobody else logged into it. 

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

conman33158
Super solver

Have you tried a factory reset? Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

conman33158
Super solver

Have you tried a factory reset? Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection.

BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup

Will try now

Once you do this you will need to set your language again and then set up a new password using the settings password on the bottom of the router, or you can still re-use your old password for the Hub if you wish 🙂

sophist
Trouble shooter

do you use the app to manage your hub, rather than the web interface?

this seems to be a fairly common issue amongst users that use the app. 

Worked! Thanks lots 🙂 

@tehwolf I use the web interface 

richinspirit
Settling in

I'm having the same issue - when I go to 192.168.0.1 I just get 'Your internet access is blocked' on both Chrome and Edge browsers. I've just tried the 60 second pin reset and everything is now back and switched on, but still no dice. Any other suggestions?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Richinspirit, 

I am sorry to hear this, is your hub in modem mode ? If so you need to use 192.168.100.1 

Zoie