cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help - workmen cut cable

Ahhhhhhhh
Joining in

Earlier today virgin workmen working outside my property cut the Internet cable meaning that I now have no broadband at the property.

the tenant in the property was informed by the workmen the engineer would be out today to fix the Internet I had this confirmed by your customer service team on Twitter it’s now 830 and no one has appeared to fix the Internet and I’ve having to compensate my tenant for the data usage to having to purchase I am also a virgin media customer so I am extremely unhappy I am still being billed for these days where I have no Internet access.

since then I have been ignored by the virgin complaints team on WhatsApp and told there must be a signal error by the Twitter team. There is no signal error, it is simply that the workmen damaged my property. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Has this loss of service been reported by VM-CS by either 150 or 0345 4541111?

Your post reads as though it has, and a tech appointment has been booked? It should show in your "myVM" online account if so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

The broadband line isn’t your property so there’s no damage done to anything of your possession. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ahhhhhhhh,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post. 

Sorry to hear you have experienced a loss of service after a technician appointment. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. 

I have sent you a private message to further look into this for you. Please lookout for the purple envelope on the top right-hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs