Menu
Highlighted
banfysk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street

Hello, I’m Virgin Media customer (********* / 20 ) and moved to area without Virgin Media services coverage but from last sunday is Virgin Media “pill van” parked at my my street with sing on it saying: “We’re right up your street” and because I’m working from 10am till 7pm I can’t get there and ask for more info.
Im living at *********** (ST5 1RF)
Can i ask if I’m able to get broadband connected ?
Thanks.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

Hi banfysk

Thanks for getting in touch regarding the options to connect our new home Smiley Very Happy

If you can pop your details to me on a PM I'll check in with the teams for you.

• Your name
  • The full address
  • The developers name- if it's a new build
  • The development name- again if it's new build

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi banfysk

Thanks for getting back to me on your PM Smiley Very Happy

I've sent that off to the Nex teams to see what they say.

I'll be back in touch as soon as I know more Smiley Happy

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Banfysk

I've had some feedback already fro the Nex teams who liaise with our Lighntning teams to see what's under planning.

Right now they have advised:

This isn’t connected to any NBU (This is a when planning and permits are undergoing approvals along with build costs having already been approved) that I can see on my systems.

If there are vans there I guess we must be building something but for right now, those plans have not come back to us to advise further.

Please can you pop back to us in a month and we'll  check back in again for you.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos