Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

COMPLAIN

We’ve had no internet at home since Tuesday last week. Today is day 9. We need the issue to be dealt with urgently. After being on hold for ages the call cuts off, how many times do I have to call back? Is there a way to talk to a human?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: COMPLAIN

What does the service status page show?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

It shows no issues in the area.. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

So what's not working? What are the lights on the hub doing?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

We woke up with no internet on Tuesday, and for what other people has posted on local Facebook groups, we are not the only ones 

Blue light is flashing, the others are solid 

650D63EA-82FD-4E70-A1B6-513552B851B1.jpeg

 we have al old hub, but we have tried a hub3 from a friend and it didn’t work either. Can’t remember the lights on the hub3 but this is the message we got when trying to connect :

1471BF8B-82DB-401C-86FF-D75D77D17A35.png

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@Gepeta wrote:

We woke up with no internet on Tuesday, and for what other people has posted on local Facebook groups, we are not the only ones 

Blue light is flashing, the others are solid 

650D63EA-82FD-4E70-A1B6-513552B851B1.jpeg

 we have al old hub, but we have tried a hub3 from a friend and it didn’t work either. Can’t remember the lights on the hub3 but this is the message we got when trying to connect :

1471BF8B-82DB-401C-86FF-D75D77D17A35.png

HUBs are locked to accounts so others wouldn't work.

The screenshot you posted shows a mobile connected to 4G, not a WiFi network related to the HUB.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Sorry the quality of the picture is bad but the pop up window that appeared when using the hub3 said:
“Sorry but we have not been able to fix your problem. Please try the steps detailed below
1. gateway IPv4 address is not valid
2. Your broadband connection is down”

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I had a feeling that that was the case with Hubs but I had nothing to lose... this is having a big impact in our household and don’t know what else to do

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@Gepeta wrote:

I had a feeling that that was the case with Hubs but I had nothing to lose... this is having a big impact in our household and don’t know what else to do

You could try the text service on 07533051809.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gepeta

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the broadband issues and the delayed reply.

I've not been able to locate your details from those given on the forum, so I do hope everything is sorted.

Please let me know if not and I can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos