Menu
listenoutloud
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 network error on two out of three Tivo boxes

Hi

I have three Tivo boxes. One is working fine, the other two (after having been switched off completely for a few days) will now only show "C130" network error on startup. I have left them in this state for a couple of days and they remain this way. The network diagnosis says that the ethernet cable is not plugged in but it is (on both of them) and the network is working because I am able to ping all three devices. They are not picking up any DNS address (DNS address check is failing), but there is nowhere (that I can see) to enter any DNS settings manually and the boxes do not seem to be picking up the DNS from the router.

Suggestions please?

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 network error on two out of three Tivo boxes

If it is a tivo and not a v6 the message no Ethernet connected means there is a return path fault in the white cable and actually has nothing to do with Ethernet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 network error on two out of three Tivo boxes

Hi listenoutloud

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently. 

If you're still experiencing issues with the set top box, I'd like to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look. I'll send you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos