cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Builders cut through cable

scubbla
Joining in

My builders have accidentally cut the cable bringing the service into my home.

Is it possible to have an engineer visit asap? The cable was buried but there was no green protective cover so damage occurred when a tree was removed. 

It's an outdoor job at the front of the house. Any idea how long it will take for an engineer to visit as we are currently working from home?

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone customer services and report the problem. VM on the board can take a few days to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @scubbla

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your cable, but from looking at your account, it does look like you have spoken to our team already 

Can  I just confirm, is this all sorted for you now or do you still need our assistance? More than happy to help if so. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, thank you for following up. This issue has now been fixed.

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's perfect thanks for letting me know.

Have a fab day 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide