cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffering every minute or so

Toddijt
Joining in

So I moved into a new house at the end of last year, and ever since moving in I can't stream anything for more than a couple minutes with it buffering then continuously buffering every 20-30 seconds. 

This becomes an issue when I have a 9 month old who loves to sit and watch Bluey, they are only 8 minute episodes so don't understand why this is happening consistently. 

It does it with everything, movies series the works, any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
More info needed.

What devices are you watching on? Is this via a VM TV box (which one) or via direct connection to the BB? What Hub model is it?

Can you also check for any “known network faults first - Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Toddijt,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for any issues faced with your service.

Can I ask are many devices affected? Also are wired devices having problems?

Let us know,

Kain