cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown wall Box Outside of My House

CDolek
Tuning in

Dear Virgin Media my brown box outside of my house looks broken and all the components are exposed to water (Rain). Is there any chance can engineer supply a new box please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi CDolek
The slot is already booked just make sure you are happy if not you can change it there?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CDolek,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that your omni box is damaged again. I've been able to find your account and I have arranged an engineer visit for you, so it can be fixed/replaced. Please log in to your My Virgin Media account to manager your appointment time slot.

Let us know if you need any further support.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul 

Thanks for getting back to me just quick clarification last time engineer did not fixed the brown box as he didn’t have a spare box he just tide it  up. I will now book the slot thanks. 

Hi CDolek
The slot is already booked just make sure you are happy if not you can change it there?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul your technician came out this morning and said that he has not got the part to fix it and done temporary cover and put my black plastic box over it. Is it something needs to be done. Surely he knew that he was coming to change omni box. 

Hi CDolek,

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I'll pop you over a PM now so I can look into this for you.

Please look out for my PM over at the purple envelope

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CDolek,

Just wanted to confirm that your appointment has been booked in for the requested time slot

Do let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks!

Beth

Thank you very much