cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box outside of the house

CDolek
Tuning in

Hi Virgin I have reported this last week and engineer turned up on the appointment day and we were told that he hasn’t got the brown box it is because he has run out and all he di was pit my bin box over it. I take a picture and send to you if you like. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post the photo on here so a VM person can see it when they get here in a day or two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post the photo on here so a VM person can see it when they get here in a day or two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

CDolek
Tuning in

Virgin Media engineer’s solution to fix the brown box (omni) box outside the house  when he turned up to fix it we were told that they have run out of the box  so this is the fix  7E605CA9-FAE4-4964-8935-928BBC7EE5A4.jpeg

98696DCC-7F07-4ECB-9775-45EF8EB7F204.jpeg

54C1BCC2-01DE-4FE5-A8E0-454A8C1D059E.jpeg

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That’s a fibre termination box, most boxes are for coax connections, so that’s probably why he had none.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Is it ever going be fixed or is going to be exposed to rain water or is that it it will just be covered with black bin box ???

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless you phone up again it will be a few days before a VM staff member gets to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi CDolek,

I'm sorry we were unable to resolve this on the last visit,

I've been able to take a closer look at things from here, and can see you've been able to contact us regarding this.

If you do need anything else please let us know.

Alex_Rm