cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken hub & white cable

Hizdarkmaterial
Tuning in

Kids have accidentally ripped the white cable from the hub, how can I order a replacement as I’m just being passed from pillar to post on the phone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

VM forum team should be able to arrange a no fault call-out for £25 to replace the damaged kit. Might take a couple of days though. Quicker to call in if you can face it.

Kids eh? That'll teach them. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

VM forum team should be able to arrange a no fault call-out for £25 to replace the damaged kit. Might take a couple of days though. Quicker to call in if you can face it.

Kids eh? That'll teach them. 

I’ve booked a technician for Friday, will that do it? As in will he have spares with him do you think? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup they carry basic kit as standard. 

Hi Hizdarkmaterial,

Welcome to the forums!

Pleased to hear you were able to secure an engineer visit. We should have no problem getting sorted for you and as Cardiffman281 has correctly stated, our techs do carry equipment in their vans.

Let us know how the visit goes.

Beth

Visit went great, technician was on time, friendly and professional and got everything done rapidly! Great service .

Hi @Hizdarkmaterial,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm really glad to hear that the technician was able to address this and get things sorted out for you.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!