cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken cable box

Patience1
Joining in

having real problems trying to report a broken external cable box. Just want it replaced before the bad weather sets in. Virgin are responsible for their equipment, but it is impossible to get hold of them to report it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up photos of the damage and a VM person will assess the damage and sort this for you when they get here in a couple of days

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up photos of the damage and a VM person will assess the damage and sort this for you when they get here in a couple of days

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @Patience1,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues reporting an external box. As mentioned by @jbrennand, as you able to send pictures here so we can better understand and help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

65ECBDEE-2B7C-4B29-A3D9-CD613C5A2E32.jpeg

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing the picture. 

We would be happy to get this booked in for repair. 

I will need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon,

Nat