Menu
Mandy74uk
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broardband and tv services not working

My broadband is not working have just been told by the call centre that its  schedule maintenance. I was not pre warned of this and have been told it wont be fixed till the 2nd of jan . The same thing happened last year 5 days over Xmas with no internet this time over 7 days . Call center person said it will only be intermittent i said its not its off altogether and even if it was intermittent its not good enough to plan maintenance work over a holiday period is ridiculous i work all year and have 2 wks off at xmas as do my family not being able too use it as usual call center were more than useless 20 yrs of being a customer fuming is an understatement 

Mandy74uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband not working

My broadband is not working have just been told by the call centre that its  schedule maintenance. I was not pre warned of this and have been told it wont be fixed till the 2nd of jan . The same thing happened last year 5 days over Xmas with no internet this time over 7 days . Call center person said it will only be intermittent i said its not its off altogether and even if it was intermittent its not good enough to plan maintenance work over a holiday period is ridiculous i work all year and have 2 wks off at xmas as do my family not being able too use it as usual call center were more than useless 20 yrs of being a customer fuming is an understatement 

0 Kudos
Mandy74uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and tv services not working

0 Kudos
Jonas365
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broardband and tv services not working

So it’s Christmas Eve and I have the error code C133, I called the call centre only to be informed that all their engineers are on holiday so now we’re now gonna be without TV or WiFi till the 27th what a complete joke.

i’ve pulled all the plugs, I’ve reset the hub and TiVo box and still nothing

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband not working

Hi Mandy74uk

I’m really sorry to hear of the loss of service you experienced and that you were not contacted regarding any planned maintenance. 
I've run a few checks on your connection and everything looks great. We aim to complete all necessary maintenance work as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you are using your service for work purposes then you may be interested in contacting our team to discuss a business line. I've included a link here with some more info on this. 

Kind regards  

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and tv services not working

Hello Mandy74uk,

I am sorry to hear you have had an issue, has this now been resolved?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos