cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband regularly crashing

Brewerk99
Tuning in

I have had Virgin WiFi for only three weeks and it regularly crashes. I'm told by Virgin Media that "it's a connectivity issue and it will resolve itself within 24 hours". I know that this statement is only as a result of what the operator is typing into the system as the service will crash within a few days as it has recently. I have an Orbi satellite connected and wavlink extenders placed around the house as the hub (Hub3) signal strength is poor. I don't have VIRGIN TV and the phone is connected to the hub. Not sure what else to do, I am out of my cooling off period so can only cancel with penalties. Anyone have any ideas of what to do to improve the service? Are there any off the shelf hubs which are better than the HUB 3? 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Brewerk99,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that things have improved, and I hope that has continued since your last post.

If you need any further assistance with anything, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

So far so good with the engineer who actually knew what he was talking about, unlike the Virgin Helpdesk.  It's very slow but remains stable and I have a date where the road will be dug to replace the cable to my house. Let's see how it proceeds from there 

Thanks for all the help and advice I've been given so far, it's very much appreciated!

Rgds

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

That's better news Brewerk99

Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R