cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband outage

camden1
Joining in

Virgin have had some sort of major outage last few weeks. I have had no internet, no one has a resolution to the problem and at this time offering no compensation for not providing a contracted service which I am paying for

7 REPLIES 7

lotharmat
Community elder
Is it a known fault? Try 0800 561 0061 for the most up to date info!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

I have called they said it's problem everywhere and pretty much I have to live without internet. The date for when they expect to fix the problem keeps getting pushed back.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @camden1 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues there. 

Are you able to let me know, are you a business account holder or a residential account? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I am buisness customer. Due to this outage I am unable to use my till, TV and music.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @camden1.

Thank you for confirming this.

We can not deal with business accounts from this platform unfortunately.

I am sorry about this, but please can you contact us from our business contact page by clicking here.

I hope you get the help you need from there.

Take care for now 🙂

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

It seems virgin really doesn't care about buisness at all. I've tried calling the number no one can seem to help fix the problem. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry @camden1.

But we are unable to help from this platform, you will need to call us on 0800 052 0800.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide