cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order

Lucy222
Joining in

Hi I have just tried to order the M500 student broadband deal and have verified my pre contract documents, is this the process complete or do I need to complete something further? I have had no email to confirm my order but the verification page says ‘we’ve got your order’. 

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lucy222 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lucy222, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not heard anything back since submitting your order. There are usually some checks that get done in the background before the account is loaded. 

I can see that VM-Jon has offered to help via private message. If you still need assistant, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs