Menu
Alibobs26
Joining in
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Broadband off for 10 days so far. Support no help, just keep saying it will be back on tomorrow. Please

Sh3 just has 3 green lights on. No internet, no wifi. I have been calling every day which is a chore as support take ages to answer and jthey ust repeatedly fob me off saying g it will be back on tomorrow at 13.15. And after10 days I am wondering what exactly is going on

They promised me today that a Manager would call me back within two hours but that never happened. I have checked internal cables and restarted many times but nothing. They do say there's a fault and engineers are working to fix it but I'm getting close to cancelling any further debits and walking away .so dissappoi ted

0 Kudos
JoelTheSuperior
Joining in
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband off for 10 days so far. Support no help, just keep saying it will be back on tomorrow. Plea

Have they booked an engineer appointment yet?

0 Kudos
Alibobs26
Joining in
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband off for 10 days so far. Support no help, just keep saying it will be back on tomorrow. Plea

No 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband off for 10 days so far. Support no help, just keep saying it will be back on tomorr...

Hello Alibobs26, thank you for your post and sorry to hear you're experiencing some broadband issues.

This sounds like it was a known area fault, can I please confirm if you can see any update regarding this on our service status page?

Let us know so that we can investigate further if needed.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Alibobs26
Joining in
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband off for 10 days so far. Support no help, just keep saying it will be back on tomorr...

• Hi Emily, thank you so much for responding, unfortunately the Status page just has everything green ticked a d "no known issues" the preamble message when calling cs says "our engineers working hard to resolve a complex issue" and cs just stonewall me a d repeatedly say " I can only tell you what it says on my screen and it will all be working tomorrow by 13.15" yet again today nothing is working. and as it is now Friday I a anticipate another weekend ahead with no service. I cannot even contact Technical support as once I navigate to speak to someone there a message just says "fault, thank you for calling" then drops my call. I really hope that this can be resolved as prior to this incident the broadband was flawless. Regards
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alison,

I've managed to look up your postcode and I can see that the outage is due to run until 16/10/19 and to be fixed by 13:15

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you so far

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Alibobs26
Joining in
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, I have just called cs and they have arranged to send an engineer on monday as they say our broadband should be working so not sure what is happening.  Conflicting advise all round.

Regards 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alibobs26,

Thanks for coming back to me.

If there is an outage on the account we wouldn't be able to persevere with the booked engineer as the issue will be outside of the property and therefore sending an engineer to an individual customers property would not be worthwhile.

It's highly likely that the appointment will be cancelled and this will be solved once the area outage has been cleared

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Alibobs26

You should be due compensation for each day that you have lost service.  Make sure you get it!

0 Kudos
Alibobs26
Joining in
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos