cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working

Dazi9
Joining in

Hi, all.

My internet has gone down but on the local area check it says the network is fine. However the hub flashes green for a while and then flashes red.

I’ve tried the usual switching it off and on again but to no avail. Can anyone provide any assistance 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dazi9

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here! 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your services! I have taken a look and can see that there is a Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) outage currently reported in your area and is the likely cause of this. 

This is due to be fixed at 9am on the 14th of November. Are you able to let us know how things are looking then? 

Thank you.