cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working

SMB11
Joining in

Hello

i am in NW9 colindale, we have not had any broadband service in the last 3 hours and been on hold with virgin media for 2 hours, can anybody tell me whats happening with the service?

3 REPLIES 3

carl_pearce
Community elder

@SMB11 wrote:

Hello

i am in NW9 colindale, we have not had any broadband service in the last 3 hours and been on hold with virgin media for 2 hours, can anybody tell me whats happening with the service?

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/service-status/address-identification/identify

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SMB11 

Have you looked at check-service-status? 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SMB11, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having connection issues with your broadband. Our diagnostics on your home network and Hub have not found any issues that could account for this. All power and signal levels are optimal levels and there are no open faults in your area either. 

How have things been since you posted? Are you still having an issue or are you back online now?

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs