cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working

CazR1984
Joining in

Hey, I was told to post on here. My broadband hasn’t been working properly. I’ve tried to restart it several times and it works for about 30 minutes and then goes down again. Please can someone help me fix it quickly? I have to work. Thank you 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone:

Area faults on 150 or 0800 561 0061

If no faults in your area phone::

Customer services on 0345 454 1111

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CazR1984,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues!

Thank you to @Tudor for advising you with some helpful information on how to Contact Us directly.

Can you update us on this issue? Have you been in touch with the technical team yet? If so, what did the team advise?

Can you tell us a little more about the issues that you're experiencing? What self-care steps have you taken to have this issue resolved?

Please take a look at our Service Status page to check if there are any area issues nearby and to run some equipment checks on your Hub. As well as this, please take a look at our WiFi Diagnostic page to see if this can help identify the problem.

Keep us updated on how you're getting on. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you to both of you for replying ☺️ We had an engineer come to the house who changed our hub. Hopefully no more problems 🤞 thanks again.

Great to hear all sorted CazR1984

Do pop back if you ever need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill