cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not worked properly since january

Tika80
Tuning in

My broadband has not been good since I upgraded my service, my hun is constantly red and have to reboot nearly everyday I’ve called several times to be told they run a remote test and I have no fault!!! Clearly I do, I’m paying £105 a month for a service that isn’t up to scratch 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry I forgot to say the light is red at the front of the box when you reboot it it goes orange and green then stays red, someone I know says their light remains green but I don’t know. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

which hub is it - whats constantly red - the power light - if thats a hub3 and you are not in modem mode it needs looking at - do a full reset - hold the button a good 30 sec - if the light is still red then its likely just an error on the led circuit but it could be over heating - that needs a tech to sort it

what other problems have you got when you say the the connection is not good - poor connections are nothing to do with a red light

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Good evening, my v6 box upstairs has to be reconnected to the network every night for some reason, I have to reboot the box and connect to network in settings constantly, the WiFi disconnects and have to reboot the router at least 5 times a week. I have rand several times and everytime I just get told I have no fault, no workmen sent and no replacement router. I think I have a hub 2 but the system says I have a hub 3 🤦🏾‍♀️. I have given up because all I do is call and get told the same thing. I haven’t been sent my other v6 box either 

Sorry I forgot to say the light is red at the front of the box when you reboot it it goes orange and green then stays red, someone I know says their light remains green but I don’t know. 

Hi Tika80,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the broadband issues you've been having. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see some errors that may require a technician to resolve. 

What I will do is pop you a private message so we can clear some data protection and investigate this further.

^Martin

Thankyou but this is very disheartening as I have been ringing about these issues since February and never had any help offered but I have been continually paying for a service that o feel I have not been receiving, I will look out for your contact and respond accordingly