Menu
Waterman1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband light

Hi, I set up my broadband a few months back and everything was fine. Yesterday the light on the box has turned to a yellow colour and although I’ve been able to watch tv/WiFi is shown on none of my phone apps/ internet/ Netflix’s on the media box isn’t working. I have restarted the box a few times  

I have checked for local issues and nothing has been reported. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband light

@Waterman1 wrote:

Hi, I set up my broadband a few months back and everything was fine. Yesterday the light on the box has turned to a yellow colour and although I’ve been able to watch tv/WiFi is shown on none of my phone apps/ internet/ Netflix’s on the media box isn’t working. I have restarted the box a few times  

I have checked for local issues and nothing has been reported. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Which Hub do you have? Is the TV box a V6 ?  How is the "TV Box" connected to the Hub - wifi or ethernet ?

And.... can you connect to the internet on a computer/laptop connected to the Hub by ethernet cable ?  If not it could be a faulty Hub or Network connection - if yes it is possibly just a fault in the Hub wifi.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos