Menu
Lbroderick92110
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband keeps disconnecting

Anyone else's broadband keeps going off,  been doing it for over a month now, no help from customer services, in ls8 area, Leeds 

0 Kudos
TaraL1970
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband keeps disconnecting

Had this problem for over a month now, I have to switch off, switch on everytime I go to use the internet. I've reset my hub, reset my phone, it's pants! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
John5859
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mine has been fine for 6 month but now it’s slower than dial up.
Reboot at least twice every night.
Hub is pretty much stuck in the position it was fitted in, no check was done on potential weak areas when it was fitted.
Run an online broadband check and despite me having to reload the page because of a lost connection, everything is fine according to Virgin.
Clicked the link for the accessories to help get WiFi in other rooms but..... the link doesn’t work.
Odd that it used to work but now not so good.
Is it what I expect? Absolutely.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So 3 people on this thread. Are you all checking the connections on wifi devices or are you testing on ethernet cable connected ones too?
if not .... connect one by a cable and see how it behaves when the wifi ones drop.
i.e - is it really a network disconnection or just a wifi "drop"?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos