Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband issues

Craig04
Joining in

6A95795B-6E5F-445E-9BCB-E49DD59D21AD.jpeg

0F191F5C-7042-4D4A-9BD3-395E4EC18EE0.jpeg

 hi I’m just wondering if anyone could help me does that look ok I’ve had a lot off bother in the last 7 months had lots off engineers out more than 10 times they have done everything changed outside cables the lot but a still get these messages a get random disconnects along with my upload speed drops it’s very intermittent a had a call from the engineer manager on Thursday telling me no more engineers are coming out they have done everything they can but I’m still getting these issues and when a call customer service they tell me the system is telling them to book a engineer so no one wants to take responsibility for this but I’m a customer paying the bill anyome got any ideas which could be causing all this problem 

8 REPLIES 8

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please do not post photos, they are exceedingly difficult to interpret. How to get stats: 

How to get stats from a VM hub (no need to logon to the hub)

Open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1 router mode or 192.168.100.1 modem mode

• Click on the “> Check router status” button
  • Click on the “Downstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply, do not take a screen shot
  • Click on the “Upstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply
  • Click on the “Networking” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply.
    • Do NOT post photos or screen shots they will be rejected as they contain MAC addresses. The board software will automatically change MAC addresses to **:** if done as above.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Well I’m just trying to get to the bottom off my issue so by posting this I’m hoping someone will see the problem and fix it or advice me how to get it fixed so frustrating 

Craig04
Joining in

EB95E135-E80F-4B69-9042-47B7092B3275.jpeg

 Hey does anyone know how a can reduce the latency I’ve it’s allways been at about 28ms to 35ms and now it’s allways in the high 50 ms it’s so annoying cause it does impact my online gaming 

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Your latency is fine a testing point more far away can add latency going to the USA your ping will be high 100ms which is fine.

Unless your ping to first hop is high when your idle then your fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thanks for getting in touch I’m also getting a lot off no ranging response received t3 time out plus DBC-REC mismatch between calculated value you any ideas why that’s in my network log 

Hi Craig04,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you are still facing issues, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like this has been picked up for you.

Regards

Paul.

Hey Paul thanks for having a look at my messages can you let me know what’s going to happen I’ve made a complaint etc but still feel like I’m going round in circles 

We're sorry to hear you're still having issues with your service. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details to look into this. 

^Martin