cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband dropping

Ropy
Superfast

My internet keeps dropping.

I looked on your status page and it says there are no problems in my area.London SW19.

But if I carry out a test via your Help page it says:-

"Looks like there are issues in your postcode affecting your services

There’s a broadband issue in your area and our technicians are on the case to fix things. Check back here at any time for updates."

I've reset and power cycled the Hub 3.0 and it didn't make any difference.

I have devices connected by Ethernet to the modem and they are buffering a lot.

How do I get proper confirmation that my problem is being addressed?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ropy, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your broadband services recently. 

I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding an SNR issue. 

This is due to be fixed  - 01 MAR 2023 13:10 - but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience or disruption this may be causing right now.

Thanks, 

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Hero

Check on 0800 561 0061 for the most local info - it is an automated service.

Telco faults are like power cuts, the repair might need parts and / or excavations.

When the issues is down the line miles before us and restarting our Hub makes no difference.

Thanks for the reply and the phone number. It verified that there was a problem. 

Hi Ropy, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your broadband services recently. 

I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding an SNR issue. 

This is due to be fixed  - 01 MAR 2023 13:10 - but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience or disruption this may be causing right now.

Thanks, 

Megan_L

Thanks for the update.

Good Morning @Ropy, hope you're keeping well.

I've been able to look into the local area to see the status of the recent outage.

Sadly it appears that the estimated fix date you were advised has been pushed back to 15:00 on 08/03/23.

We're terribly sorry for the frustration and inconvenience this may cause you and will do all we can to have this issue fixed as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn